RiverEdge Park Policies
All concerts and events are general admission.
Be aware that some performances may include haze, aromatics, strobe lights and/or other special effects.
NEW FOOD & COOLER POLICY: Outside food is now welcome in the Park. Only soft collapsible coolers no larger than 12” W x 12” H x 12” L are allowed. All soft collapsible coolers, as well as any other personal items you bring, must be placed under or in front of your chair and must not take up room on either side. Coolers are not allowed in the Standing Room Only area or Bench area. No outside beverages are allowed in, with the exception of 2 SEALED bottles of unflavored water per person. Bottled water must be one liter or less. All coolers are subject to inspection. One cooler allowed per patron. Food, beverage and cooler policies may vary from show to show. Please refer to your specific event page(s) for details.
WATCH THIS VIDEO for the DOs and DON’Ts of the new cooler policy.
BAGS, COOLERS, BACKPACKS AND OTHER ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO INSPECTION. Patrons who choose not to subject their personal belongings to a security search will not be permitted to enter the park.
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED: Alcohol, cans or glass bottles, hard coolers, tables, grills, pets, audio recording devices, professional cameras, boom boxes, bikes, in-line skates, skate shoes, scooters, roller skates, skateboards, wagons, pocketknives/weapons of any kind and laser pointers. Conceal and carry is not permitted at RiverEdge Park. No pets are allowed at RiverEdge Park concerts and events except for service dogs.
ITEMS ALLOWED: Food, sealed plastic bottled water (2 bottles per person, one liter or less per bottle), sunscreen, bug spray, service animals and umbrellas (may only be used during rain delays and not during artist performances). Each patron is allowed 1 personal purse/satchel and 1 bag OR cooler OR backpack no larger than 12” W x 12” H x 12” L.
– Umbrellas and chair umbrellas are allowed inside RiverEdge Park but may only be used during rain delays.
– Umbrellas and chair umbrellas are not allowed to be open during artist performances due to obstruction and safety to other patrons. You will be asked to put your umbrella away when the show begins or resumes.
– Please be cautious when using umbrellas in highly trafficked areas.
CHAIR & BLANKET POLICY
– Low back bag chairs (shoulder height) and small blankets are allowed inside RiverEdge Park. Please be considerate of your neighbor when setting up chairs and/or blankets. Some events may restrict blanket size to an area of 4’x4’.
– Benches may be set up in front of the stage for patron seating. Standing on these benches is not permitted.
– PLEASE NOTE: Chairs with attached umbrellas/sun-visors are allowed inside the park, but umbrellas/sun-visors are not allowed to be up during artist performances due to obstruction to other patrons.
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBILITY & ADA SEATING
RiverEdge Park is wheelchair accessible. For your convenience, the main entrance Gate 2 at the Park has an ADA only entrance lane. Only those that require ADA assistance may use the ADA only entrance lane and may be accompanied by up to three companions maximum through this area.
Once in the Park, you are welcome to sit anywhere, since the Park is wheelchair accessible. There are a limited number of spaces on the Wheelchair Platform for wheelchairs/scooters. This platform is first-come, first-served, is for wheelchairs/scooters only and allows for one companion per wheelchair. Companions must use the provided folding chairs on the platform (no bag chairs allowed on platform). For wheelchairs with up to three companions, as well as all other individuals that may require ADA assisted seating, there is a designated area directly in front of the wheelchair platform. This area is cordoned off and is also first-come, first-served. It allows for up to three companions maximum. Companions and those not in wheelchairs/scooters must provide their own bag chairs in this designated area. Both the Wheelchair Platform and additional ADA Seating space are now located at the north end of the park and to the right of the stage as you face it. Please click here for a map of the Park, which includes these areas.
Please note that there is a limited number of ADA parking spaces located at the ATC/Metra Lot, directly across from RiverEdge Park. These spots are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
– You are welcome to bring bag toss, Frisbee and other sporting equipment into the park; however, you may be asked to put your toys away if such activity is considered disruptive to other patrons.
– Bag toss, Frisbee and other sporting equipment are allowed on the grass area only. Once the show begins, you may continue to play depending on show attendance or be asked to move behind the grassy hill away from patrons to avoid disruption and obstruction.
Drones are not allowed to be flown in or around RiverEdge Park on performance days. This is in accordance with Illinois rules governing Drone flight which prohibits Drones to be flown above large groups of people; over stadiums and sporting events; over unprotected people and/or over people without their consent.
Recycling receptacles are available throughout the park.
LOST & FOUND
For lost items, please contact 630-896-6666. Items found will be held for 60 days.
First Aid is located inside the box office near the Main Entrance Gate 2.
There is no smoking or smoking devices of any kind allowed INSIDE RiverEdge Park; however, you may smoke outside any of the entrance gates. Exit and re-entry are allowed, but a wristband or stamp is required for re-entry. No alcohol allowed outside of the park. PLEASE NOTE: RiverEdge Park is a smoke-free park.
Everyone wishing to purchase alcohol must get a wristband as they enter the park. EVERYONE (no matter how old you think you look) must provide a valid form of identification to prove they are 21 or over to receive a wristband. Wristbands are void if tampered with or removed.
– Concerts take place rain or shine, unless conditions endanger the safety of artists and the public. Concertgoers may call the RiverEdge Park WeatherLine at 630-723-2480 to check the status of a concert if inclement weather is pending. If inclement weather prohibits the headlining act from performing, the concert may be delayed indefinitely until conditions which have prohibited the concert have passed and the stage has been set.
– In the event of a cancellation due to weather, a credit in the amount of the face value of your ticket will be issued to your customer account. The credit may be used towards a future ticket purchase for performances at RiverEdge Park or Paramount Theatre. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
– Credits will not be issued due to weather unless the show is canceled in its entirety due to extreme circumstances, which involved evacuating the audience and/or the headlining performer completed fewer than 30 minutes of the scheduled performance.
– Be prepared for extremes such as heat, wind or rain. Dress accordingly, as our venue’s proximity to the Fox River causes varying climate and temperature changes. Shelter from the weather is also limited inside the park.
– For Blues on the Fox and the Downtown Alive! Concert Series, children 12 and under are admitted free but must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older. All patrons must have a ticket to enter the Park, regardless of age. To reserve a free children’s ticket in advance, please call 630-896-6666. To pick up a free children’s ticket on the day of the show, please visit any of the ticket booths at the Park starting at noon on the day of the show.
– Children 2 years of age and under are admitted free to all events.
– For questions regarding the appropriateness of a performance for children, please reference the show page or contact the box office.
CAMERAS & RECORDING
Camera phones and digital cameras with a pop-up lens are allowed. ALL other digital and non-digital still cameras and video cameras are not allowed inside the Park. Please see below.
Select artists will have merchandise available for purchase during their performance. Please visit the merchandise tent located to the east of the stage. Unfortunately, autographs are at the discretion of the artist. Listen for announcements about artist signings before the performance or at intermission.
PLAN TO ARRIVE IN A TIMELY MANNER
When traveling, please give yourself enough time to drive, park, walk, enter at the gate and find a place to sit. Since all events are general admission, it is recommended that you arrive early since seating in the park will be first-come-first-served. The park opens 1-2 hours before show time. Please refer to the specific event page on RiverEdgeAurora.com.
– ATM located on site
– Re-entry points at each gated entrance. Wristband/stamp required for re-entry.
– RiverEdge Park is entirely wheelchair and handicap accessible.
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
IN PERSON (ADVANCE PURCHASE):
Paramount Theatre Box Office
23 East Galena Blvd
Aurora, IL 60506
15 minute box office parking is available in front of the theater.
Mondays-Saturdays 10 AM-6 PM
Sundays (May 18-June 29) 12-4 PM
IN PERSON (DAY OF PERFORMANCE ONLY):
RiverEdge Park Box Office (Main Entrance Gate 2 Location Only)
360 North Broadway
Aurora, IL 60505
Open Noon until show time
Remote ticket booths are available at each entrance when the park opens. Please visit the individual event pages for gate times.
RiverEdge Park has the right to change the rules, regulations and/or policies at any time.