GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING
– All events at RiverEdge Park are General Admission.
– Guests are welcome to bring blankets, folding chairs or bag chairs into the park. Please be considerate of your neighbor when setting up chairs and/or blankets. Some events may restrict blanket size to an area of 4’x4’.
– For some events, there will be a standing room only section located directly in front of the middle section of stage with limited bench seating on either side of that area. Bench seating is on a first come, first serve basis. No bag chairs are allowed to be set up in this area. The rest of the park is general admission for bag chairs. Bag chairs and blankets are also allowed on the grassy hill. Please visit the specific event page for more details.
– PLEASE NOTE: Chairs with attached umbrellas/sun-visors are allowed inside the park, but umbrellas/sun-visors are not allowed to be up during artist performances due to obstruction to other patrons.
– No saving seats.
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBILITY & ADA SEATING
RiverEdge Park is wheelchair accessible. For your convenience, the main entrance Gate 2 at the Park has an ADA only entrance lane. Only those that require ADA assistance may use the ADA only entrance lane and may be accompanied by up to three companions maximum through this area.
Once in the Park, you are welcome to sit anywhere, since the Park is wheelchair accessible. There are a limited number of spaces on the Wheelchair Platform for wheelchairs/scooters. This platform is first-come, first-served, is for wheelchairs/scooters only and allows for one companion per wheelchair. Companions must use the provided folding chairs on the platform (no bag chairs allowed on platform). For wheelchairs with up to three companions, as well as all other individuals that may require ADA assisted seating, there is a designated area directly in front of the wheelchair platform. This area is cordoned off and is also first-come, first-served. It allows for up to three companions maximum. Companions and those not in wheelchairs/scooters must provide their own bag chairs in this designated area. Both the Wheelchair Platform and additional ADA Seating space are now located at the north end of the park and to the right of the stage as you face it. Please click here for a map of the Park, which includes these areas.
Please note that there is a limited number of ADA parking spaces located at the ATC/Metra Lot, directly across from RiverEdge Park. These spots are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- () Don't miss your chance to see this amazing piece of Cubs history! https://t.co/VySE33qvf7
June 16 - 17 Blues on the Fox
Six incredible blues artists. One rockin' weekend!Read More
June 24 Dark Star Orchestra
They’re not just a Grateful Dead tribute band; they’re THE Grateful Dead tribute band.Read More
July 4 Fourth of July Celebration
Music, fireworks, family and fun!Read More
July 20 Steve Miller Band with Peter Frampton
TWO ROCK LEGENDS. ONE NIGHT ONLY.Read More
July 21 Kesha and The Creepies
The party doesn't start til she walks in.Read More
August 25 Get the Led Out
They're back for their 3rd year to rock RiverEdge Park.Read More
September 16 Fiestas Patrias
Celebrate the sound, culture and taste of Mexico at Fiestas Patrias.Read More